Because I was challenged I have answered the call.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:30am. I don't sleep much so during the week I normally get up early and do an hour and a half holosync meditation before I go to work.
2. How do you like your steak?
Made of tuna or tofu. I don't eat meat other than seafood.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Black Swan. Outstandingly good. It's going to look better on small screen. I can't wait for the blu-ray.
4. What is your favourite TV show?
Doctor Who of course.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
For the moment I'm very happy where I am but I think Berlin is my favourite city in the world.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
I made a banana and raspberry smoothie. It was nommy.
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Falls equally between Japanese, Chinese and Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favourite place to eat?
Sweet Mandarin in the Northern Quarter of Manchester. The best Chinese food I've ever tasted and so friendly it's like visiting family every time you walk in.
10. Favourite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Hyundai Accent.
12. What are your favourite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Everywhere, everywhen. Give me the chance.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
The cup was made twice as big as it needs to be. (The engineers
are reading that and giggling)
15. Where would you like to retire?
I'd like to think I haven't found it yet. Gives me something to look forward to.
16. Favourite time of day?
There's few things more beautiful than a late winter sunrise except a mid-summer sunset. I guess I'm an edges person.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I'll leave it up to them.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Hoping it's Heidivodka.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
People always interest me.
22. Bird watcher?
Hells yeah. Bow-chick-a-wow-wow.
23. Are you a morning or night person?
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Not at present.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Spending time with my Grandad. He died when I was young.
We were very close.
28. Are you a cat or a dog person?
No. I love both.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes once as a passenger when a drunk driver hit my brothers car and once as a cyclist when an incompetent driver rammed me off the road.
32. Any pet peeves?
Bullies. And people asking me about favourite thing as I tend not to do favourites. (You can guess how I'm loving this list)
33. Favourite Pizza topping?
34. Favourite Flower?
Roses. My Grandad used to grow them.
35. Favouite Ice Cream?
Rum & raisin.
36. Favourite fast food restaurant?
Moams, but they don't have it here.
37. How many times did you fail your driving test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Apple. It wouldn't take much.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Pulled up by the side of the road to watch the sunset.
41. Like your job?
That's a tough one. Ask me again some time.
43. What was your favourite vacation?
The first time I went sailing.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. what are you listening to right now?
I've got 30 Days of Night on in the background.
46. What is your favouite colour?
I've really had enough of picking favourites.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
2, but looking for 2 more that I've owed myself for a while.
48. How many people are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What are you doing when you finish this quiz?
Going back to the movie.
50. Coffee drinker?
Yes, but I prefer tea.
Now you do it.