Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 day challenge - Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

So, here’s a recent picture of me,



It was taken by a friend who caught me by surprise this summer when we were on a trip to the lake district. I don't like having my photo taken and try to make sure I'm the one holding the camera.

And those facts aside here’s 15 facts about me that you might consider interesting.

1) I am a younger brother.
2) I am a Geordie.
3) I paid for my university by working in a kitchen, in a bar and as a karate instructor.
4) I learnt latin by singing in the school choir.
5) I sang in the school choir.
6) I was once engaged but I’ve never been married.
7) I don’t like to eat meat.
8) I’ve fallen in love with 2 people during my life.
9) I use Holosync.
10) I have crushes on at least 3 people I follow on Twitter.
11) I’m a huge Star Wars fan.
12) I don’t believe in God.
13) I try to avoid having favorites.
14) I do not approve of hereditary leaders.
15) I am an insomniac.

Thanks for reading, more fun tomorrow in day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment