Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 day challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

This is another difficult one for me as I prefer the huge, eclectic music library and shuffle button approach to music rather than sit down and ponder what to listen to. I see music as something to ride an emotional wave on. Great music makes you feel things not the other way around. However I shall endeavour to pick out a single song I can relate to each emotion. These are examples only and not indicative. ;-)

Happy - The rhythm, The Cat Empire. Happy in music form.

Sad - That day, Natalie Imbruglia. This is a great song for cheering me up. Fantastic lyrics.

Bored - Wandering star, Portishead. This is such an interesting piece of music it's hard to listen to it and stay bored.

Hyped - Lost in space, Apollo 440. By far the best thing about that film, this has long been my cure for earworms.

Mad - I can dream, Skunk Anansie. This is a great angry song

No comments:

Post a Comment