Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Day challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Favourite super hero and why

As I've said previously in the course of this challenge I don't really do favourites. I'm fickle. It depends on my mood what I'm going to enjoy. Growing up I read the X-family of comics most often. New Mutants, then X-force. Probably just as I was a teen.

Just for the sake of the challenge I'm going to choose V from V for Vendetta. This will no doubt kick up a debate as to whether V was super powered, or even a hero for that matter, but he was pure. Not in the white goodness pure sense but in the scientific sense. He had something he had to do. He did it.

And I am a great fan of his message. Those who rule us should never be allowed to forget that they do so only at our suffrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment