Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 day challenge - Day 8

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

Goal 1 - Get back into the habit of running and start my next lot of marathon training.

Why? I've signed up for my next marathon. It's in Prague early May next year. It takes me about 4 months to get fit enough for a marathon.

Goal 2 - Get through the holidays with some semblance of sanity.

Why? I don't like this time of year, between Christmas and birthdays, shopping and travel, I tend to lose track of myself and end up frazzled. This year is all about organisation and centring and keeping things light.

Goal 3 - Instigate some personal life changes.

Why? I can't really talk about these in public yet as things are currently in motion but I am endeavouring to get myself out of a rut that is causing me to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment