Monday, December 6, 2010

30 day challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days

This is just a little thing from this morning.

This morning before work there was freezing fog, it was just starting to snow again, there was ice and snow underfoot. Through all this I kept my discipline and went for a run, (albeit a short, slow run) around a frozen lake while I could barely see 20m ahead of me down the track.

See it on a route player here. Yes that is a start time of 7:37am, no it was not dawn yet.

I'm not particularly proud of the performance, but I'm proud of the discipline as I slowly begin my training again. I think this will have been my last "fat month" after a marathon. They've gotten too hard to bounce back from. "Fat week" next time maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment